AMMONIUM ACETATE is a white crystalline solid. The primary hazard is the threat to the environment. Immediate steps should be taken to limit its spread to the environment. It is used in chemical analysis, in pharmaceuticals, in preserving foods, and for other uses. It is a white, hygroscopic solid and can be derived from the reaction of ammonia and acetic acid. It is available commercially.
We are one of the leading manufacturers, supplier and exporter of Ammonium Acetate in India.
- Used to preserve meat,
- Used to manufacture common pharmaceuticals such as insulin and penicillin.
- Used as a gelling or foaming agent, who serves to trap air bubbles within the latex,whileit is being set.
- Use for dissolved ammonium acetate is as a buffer solution Buffering agents are important in many industries
- Use for hair dyes
- Use for pesticides industries
- Use for textile industries
- Use for cosmetics like shampoos, conditioners, skin lotions
Specifications of Ammonium acetate Anhydrous
- Grade : Pure
- Assay : 99% Min
- Mol Wt. : 77.08
- Solubility In Water : Clear & Colourless Solution
- pH of 5% Solution : 6 to 7.5
- Chloride : 0.005 %
- Sulphate : 0.001%
- Iron : 10 PPM
- Lead : 2 PPM
- Arsenic : 2 PPM
Ammonium Acetate Main Export area
Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
Click here to Send Enquiry