Mono Sodium Phosphate
We are one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, wholesaler, stockists and exporter of Mono Sodium phosphate in Mumbai, India.
Monosodium phosphate (MSP), also known as monobasic sodium phosphate and sodium dihydrogen phosphate, is an inorganic compound of sodium with dihydrogen phosphate (H2PO4−) anion. One of many sodium phosphates, it is a common industrial chemical. The salt exists in an anhydrous form, as well as mono- and dihydrates.
Specifications of Mono Sodium Phosphate
- Grade : Pure
- Assay : 98% Min
- Mol Wt. : 120
- Appearance : White Fine Powder
- pH of 5% Solution : 4.0 to 5
- P2O5 Content : 58 %
- Arsenic : 5 PPM
- Lead : 5 PPM
Application of Mono Sodium Phosphate
1. In Food
Monosodium Phosphate is used as a thickening agent and emulsifier such as in evaporated milk.
2. In Beverage
Monosodium Phosphate can be used in beverage.
3. In Pharmaceutical
Monosodium Phosphate can be used as a buffering agent in Pharmaceutical.
4. In Health and Personal care
Monosodium Phosphate is used in the formulation of bath products, colognes, dentifrices, mouthwashes, hair conditioners, hair dyes and colours, permanent waves, shampoos, makeup and skin care products.
5. In Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry
Monosodium Phosphate can be used in Agriculture/Animal Feed/Poultry food, such as in dog food.
- As pH regulator: in leather processing and water treatment.
- As intermediate: in manufacturing of TetraSodium pyrophosphate and Sodium Hexametaphosphate.
- Dyes Industries
Popular Names of Mono Sodium Phosphate
- Sodium Phosphate Monobasic
- Sodium Di Hydrogen Ortho Phosphate
- Sodium Di Hydrogen Phosphate
- Mono Sodium Phosphate 1H2o
- Mono Sodium Phosphate - Anhydrous Powder
- Mono Sodium Phosphate – Crystal