Potassium Acetate is manufactured by formulating potassium carbonate or potassium hydroxide with acetic acid. The Potassium Acetate Powder is widely used in fire extinguishers and as a food additive. Potassium acetate is used in the synthesis of medicines (antibiotics, potassium penicillin).
We are one of the leading manufacturers, supplier, exporter, stockist and wholesaler of Potassium Acetate across India. We have the production capacity to manufacturers more than 200 ton of potassium acetate per month. The products i.e. potassium acetate, potassium acetate anhydrous we manufacturer are as per International quality and standard.
Applications of Potassium Acetate
1. Food: Ingredients are used in food, such as sweeteners, thickeners, preservatives colorant, and emulsifiers. Ingredients used in Chocolate, Candy, Gum & Mints
2. Beverage: Ingredients need to have good solubility or other ingredients can provide one ingredient better solubility when used in beverage or powder drink.
3. Personal Care: Ingredients such like fragrance, acidulates, emulsifiers, preservatives are used in personal care and cosmetics…
4. Pharmaceuticals Industries
5. Metal treatment chemical
6. Oil & Refinery industries
7. Electroplating Industries
8. Feed Industries
9. Leather Industries
Specification of Potassium Acetate :-
|pH 5% Solution||7.5 to 9.5|
|Assay||98 % Min|
|Appearance||White Fine Powder|
|Solubility in Water||Clear Solution|
Popular Names of Potassium Acetate
Potassium Acetate Anhydrous