We are one of the leading manufacturer, supplier, dealer, wholesaler and stockists of Magnesium Chloride in India. Magnesium Chloride is an inorganic compound consisting of one magnesium and two chloride ions. The compound is used in medicine as a source of magnesium ions, which are essential for many cellular activities. MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE has also been used as a cathartic and in alloy. Molten magnesium chloride can be formed by the direct carbochlorination of magnesium oxide obtained from the calcination of magnesium carbonate ores or magnesium hydroxide.
Magnesium chloride can be produced in large quantities from
Specifications of Magnesium Chloride
- Carnallite or the end brines of the potash industry;
- Magnesium hydroxide precipitated from seawater;
- By chlorination of magnesium oxide from various sources in the presence of carbon or carbonaceous materials
- As a by-product in the manufacture of titanium.
Click here to Send Enquiry
- Molecular Formula: MgCl2· 6H2O or MgCl2 or Cl2Mg
- Molecular Weight: 95.205 g/mol